AVIC411.com

AVIC 700BT CRACKED LCD HELP

I BROKE MY AVIC LCD IN ANGER AND NOW I NEED TO KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO GET IT REPAIRD THAT WONT COST ME AN ARM AND A LEG BESIDES PIONEER I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO QUOTE THEM SINCE ITS THE HOLIDAY ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD RUN ME? ALSO IT IS STUCK ON ROUTE AND IT IS GIVING ME DIRECTIONS AND THE TOUCH WONT WORK SO I CANT SHUT IF OFF ANYONE KNOW HOW WITHOUT DISCONNECTING MY BATTERY?

• 2 weeks later...

well i can fully understand why you broke the screen. by times i can't stopping to hit the screen also as it doesn't respond very well. especially if i have driven my missus vehicle and used her navigation system...

hope you can get a cheap replacement screen.

... probably should stop punching inanimate objects.. always get one of two or both possible end results..

broken shit, or broken hand ;) .. both is just insult to injury.

I hope your costly mistake has learned you something...:roll:

btw, I see lots of people complaining about screen sensitivity.. did you guys rtfm? .. you can calibrate the screen sensitivity and it works quite nicely after that. I set mine probably a few days after install and have had no issues with it since. ;) Only time it disagrees with me is if I try pokin at it before its finished booting.. and like anything else.. ya just shouldn't poke something until its ready..... :P lol