AVIC411.com

data.zip combined keeper22 and lilngineer & Building fil

I installed everything, and almost everything works! Great job!

But the only thing I can't get working is the buildings in the .3dc file. I tried everything, used several .3c files (for the netherlands). Changed the filename from netherland in netherlands, etc.. The buildings in the .3dl file show up fine.

Anybody an idea?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just asking if this works on a US F500BT with the newer 2.0 firmware?

This will be my first MOD, i couldn't find it in the post but does it have the software video unlock as well?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comeon can anyone help - will this work with a F500BT firmware 2? Does it have the unlock PB as well?

Or do the map and building files have to be the same version? I use the standard maps the machine came with.

I don't think either name or version should be a factor. You do need to use a hacked EzRider and a license file, though. Pioneer's license does not activate 3DC files.

@BorisM; Yes, I installed the provided ezrider.exe en license file. Maybe the license file is ok for europe?

One зща the posted license files was worldwide one. It certainly works for US buildings for me... I'll see if I can test it with European buildings...

Mine had a problem with the worldwide license. J

Just yesterday I figured I'd try the license that was contained in the ir.zip from this download.

http://rapidshare.de/files/40903102/ir.zip.html

This link can be found in this thread: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19346

I now have buildings show on my unit as well as the pre-loaded landmarks. I simulated a route through downtown Chicago and there was literally hundreds of buildings showing. With that type of density of buildings showing, the button presses were noticeably slower to take effect. In a couple cases during simulation the the sheme turned to a all black background. Probably due to the speed of the simulation where the processor could not draw the image fast enough to keep.

Mine had a problem with the worldwide license. J

Just yesterday I figured I'd try the license that was contained in the ir.zip from this download.

http://rapidshare.de/files/40903102/ir.zip.html

This link can be found in this thread: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19346

I now have buildings show on my unit as well as the pre-loaded landmarks. I simulated a route through downtown Chicago and there was literally hundreds of buildings showing. With that type of density of buildings showing, the button presses were noticeably slower to take effect. In a couple cases during simulation the the sheme turned to a all black background. Probably due to the speed of the simulation where the processor could not draw the image fast enough to keep.

Yeah, the unit isn't really designed for navigating through cities at 200+ miles per hour. At normal driving it keeps up fine...

Here's a picture of what it looks like when in simulation at a slower speed.

The landmarks are the pictures in back that have more of an actual image appearance. The buildings are all others that appear as caricatures of buildings.

Thanks to all who provided the info and files needed to get this function onto our units.

post-24694-12872756914324_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...