AVIC411.com

data.zip combined keeper22 and lilngineer & Building fil

Yea I found three that had to do with altitude. I'll post those below, that solves one issue, the other is I zip back up the data.zip file and match it to the one that does work fine. Nothing is different but yet Avic still won't read it and throws up an error. I'm using Winzip 11, what are others using? The zip, files size structure they are identical but it just won't load it.

;*** current altitude when navigating

;*** current speed, altitude when not navigating

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only thing I would like to change is that the elevation is in feet not miles.

I thought I was pretty clear, I wanted it to say feet instead of miles, it was saying miles, there was no gps.elevation in the code you mentioned, I just reversed what was pointed out and its working fine reporting in feet instead of miles. I'm not sure how I could have been any more clear, I have read the thread you pointed out. I guess I'll see what happens when I take a drive I'm not impressed I ask for GPS elevation and at a specific altitude it changes to miles, guess it is what it is.. Also I don't know how they do math but 2912 does not equal 1 mile no matter how you slice feet. (from the other thread)

I have a question that could possibly solve all my problems. Can i use this data.zip file and change the navigatemap_800_480.ui file to suit the changes i have made to my data.zip file? Please let me know if this would work. Thank you

i think your better off with your mods to the navigatemap_800_480.ui, if you just change the navigatemap your unit might crash cause it might call for some files that you don't have

Will this mod display current speed/posted speed concurrently as in Mav's mod?? Also, is the "NEW Data_pkg.zip" a superceeded version with more enhancements to the first DATA.ZIP in the posting? What "MSN Traffic Junk" has been removed because I would like a quick launch button myself instead of scrolling back a few screens to get to it.

I really like this and am going to try it tomorrow!

Thanx!

Bud

Okay, I did this mod and I am getting an FFUI Error box when I touch the house numbers.

It reads" Unknown Object Identifier [uI_housenumbers] script (unamed) command 4" . Also, in the lower left selectable boxes, if I change one of them to "speed" it reads Km/hr but a couple of screens back and forth and goofing with it it will come back as MPH.

What is this and how do I correct them??

Thanx,

Bud

• 1 year later...