AVIC411.com

data.zip combined keeper22 and lilngineer & Building fil

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Works great, the only thing I would like to change is that the elevation is in feet not miles. If someone can point me to which file and the wording I can get on it. Thanks

In the navigatemap_800_480 file change textmodel_wstr="gps.elevation" to textmodel_wstr="navigation.current_altitude.full_text"

It'll show feet up to 1000, then switch to .20 mi and so forth.

Works great, the only thing I would like to change is that the elevation is in feet not miles. If someone can point me to which file and the wording I can get on it. Thanks

In the navigatemap_800_480 file change textmodel_wstr="gps.elevation" to textmodel_wstr="navigation.current_altitude.full_text"

Maybe I'm missing something but a search in that file does not find this string textmodel_wstr="gps.elevation"

Maybe I'm missing something but a search in that file does not find this string textmodel_wstr="gps.elevation"

Did you find any of the textmodels listed? Copy and paste what have we'll take a look it.