AVIC411.com

data.zip combined keeper22 and lilngineer & Building fil

i agree it does look nice.

Question, what happened to the tilt feature in 3d mode? I applied ezrider and buildings but no tilt just zoom in and out. Im in NC.

I use 3d mode and my tilt and zoom work fine.

Tap on screen and the giant white arows pop-up. I also zoom from the volume knob. Check the Navi settings and make sure Smart zoom is where it neds to be. I think off.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there a way to change the 3D view the same angle as when a destination is entered?

without a destination entered the angle view makes it so hard to see the next streets, i know adjusting the screen manual will do it but it can not be saved.

Any updates to the angle question?

Also...Great work! Thanks to all who have made a good Pioneer system a GREAT navigation system!

This is something I would like to know how to fix. When you first enter your destination and navigation begins the navigation arrow is at the bottom of the screen in 3d mode. If your route has a long stretch the navi will switch to 2d mode, great, just as it should. The problem occurs when you are within 3km of the next turn, the system will switch back to 3d ( like it should), but the navigation arrow will now be in the center of the screen instead of at the bottom of the screen.

@118d What about TMC? Does it still work on your unit?

on this moment i have put complete my old backup again on my f500bt

at first site everything likes to works very well but when i put it in to my car and take a drive , it doesnt give me road instruction anymore !

verry strange ! my radio goes to mute but i dint get any sound !

now after a couple of hours changing al those old files back to my unit it works again , now i have update my maps europe 2008.7 whit ezerider hack and licencefile it works smoothly again , i toke a backup now from my apl2 folder ,

because it works super now wihtout this modification !

i still whant to do this mod , but i am afraid that i gone have the same isues again ! maybe when i have some more time again , i will do some testing again !

i tried again and guess ho ?

did not work got the same isue again , No driving instruction , no master volume no voices !

i dont now where i can fix yhis in the data.zip file , i have seen that there a lot of hardware units are been listed inside this data.zip why is this ?

can somone explaine where i can modified this data.zip file that my sound wil work ?

thanks !

hey there mikeedge....

thanks again for the file i am loving the mods you compiled here... they are awesome...

I TOO AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE with no sound......... my navigation cuts off my music but i hear no master voice.... when i hit the mute button.... it obviously cuts out all navigation sound so my music does not get interrupted while in route mode... but resuming audio (for navigation directions) it will simply just mute my music audio but not say anything???

i have a US AVIC F700 unit.........

any help guys?

edit: also where is the thread to do requests and that kinda stuff....i tried search with no luck... thanks..