AVIC411.com

is it really this easy?

I have the F90bt, a GMOS-04 and a pac sw-ps...... I have all the wiring here on my desk and I am soldering all the connections. Using the GMOS it looks like it will pull most everything out of the exiting harness. I know I have to find the wire in the steering column for the pac unit and the reverse wire...

will I need to find the VSS wire? there is one out of the GMOS

This is for an 04 Escalade with Nav already.,, I just can't get used to not digging for more wires... I did the hardware override that was a breeze. Thanks Eddy

This is interesting on the VSS. I too am wiring up my GMOS-04 before my install this weekend. Does this also work on vehicles which did not come with factory nav? I wasn't planning on connecting the VSS wire as I figured it would be useless, but I might have to do that. Thanks.

On my avic N2 it made a huge difference!

Installed yesterday Pac Swi-ps and GMOS-04 are a huge help. both units work perfectly. I have not finished as I have not hooked up my subs or backup camera. Ran out of daylight and I have a long drive today. Only issue was no sound out of XM ran in here did a search and realized I had the cable in the wrong slot on the unit.......