AVIC411.com

Best Place to buy 700BT?

I see some of you guys were able to order from 6ave for $410. The pretty much laughed me out the door. Where are you guys ordering from and how much are you paying for the unit. I don't want to sacrifice the warranty.

It's been on sale in the past, and it's had a few special coupon codes, you just need to keep an eye out for it. It was even on sale at Crutchfield for about $499 last month, just be patient and keep an eye out.

Diane

I see some of you guys were able to order from 6ave for $410. The pretty much laughed me out the door. Where are you guys ordering from and how much are you paying for the unit. I don't want to sacrifice the warranty.

Still on sale at 6ave.com

1. 6th Ave Price : $749.00

2. Coupon Price : -$351 | Code : AFLPIO398

Final Price : $398 Shipped

I put in my order Monday - called today and they still don't have any in stock. I think the discount code is valid for another week.

buy the three year extended warranty!!! it's only 59.99 with how much you just saved on the unit it's well worth it to spend another 60.00 to be covered for 3 extra years and yeah that's right three extra years. Their warranty program starts after pioneers one year runs out. i got my 700bt from 6ave. for 497 shipped with the three year warranty

If anyone is interested, I bought a reconditioned 700bt off of ebay. I PM'ed the seller asking if he would take $325 shipped, and if so send me an invoice. 30 minutes later he sent it. Here is the store http://stores.ebay.com/hifiaudioonline

He has them for $299.99 with free shipping now.

That annoys me. I just paid $399.99 at their ebay store only two weeks ago. :evil:

He has them for $299.99 with free shipping now.

Yeah, but that is the starting bid :roll: . I watched them for a while and they were going for around $350. Below is a link for one at $328.03 with 2 1/2 hours left. lets see what it goes for...

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-5-8-MONITOR-GPS-AVIC-F700BT-NAVIGATION-B_W0QQitemZ370145988724QQihZ024QQcategoryZ79834QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem