AVIC411.com

Where should I go to buy a Headunit?

You mean except the part right next to the 6th ave logo that says "Pioneer Home Entertainment Products"

I would like to see Pioneer try to fight a warranty claim when their website directs you to 6ave when you search for online dealers.

They might try to pull a fast one, but they wouldn't get far.

You mean except the part right next to the 6th ave logo that says "Pioneer Home Entertainment Products"

I would like to see Pioneer try to fight a warranty claim when their website directs you to 6ave when you search for online dealers.

They might try to pull a fast one, but they wouldn't get far.

I'll take the chance....

For all YOU know, they may be authorized dealers for mobile too... just because the website doesn't specifically say "mobile electronics" doesn't rule out the possibility.

Straight from the 6ave website...

Return to Return Policy Questions Why is it important to buy from an authorized dealer?

Sixth Avenue Electronics is an authorized dealer for everything we sell. This is extremely important for you as a consumer, because buying from an authorized dealer is the only way to ensure your manufacturer’s warranty will always be honored. You also get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that all of our products come directly from the manufacturers. As an authorized dealer, our salespeople receive extensive training on all of the products we sell.

NOW, I'd like to see them get around the warranty...

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER this thing would be covered, either by Pioneer or if Pioneer refused, (which is doubtful) 6ave WOULD be responsible under the Federal Consumer Protection laws to provide the warranty because they are REPRESENTING themselves as an authorized dealer or EVERY product that they sell, thereby leading the customer to reasonably believe that ALL factory warranties remain in effect.[/u]

Hi guys, I am a noob to this site, so I do apologize if I haven't searched enough. I am tryin to get a 90BT from 6ave, but I can't get the price we discuss in this thread from their website. Some people say they bought it from Amazon, but I cant see 6ave on amazon. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

C

Straight from the 6ave website...

Return to Return Policy Questions Why is it important to buy from an authorized dealer?

Sixth Avenue Electronics is an authorized dealer for everything we sell. This is extremely important for you as a consumer, because buying from an authorized dealer is the only way to ensure your manufacturer’s warranty will always be honored. You also get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that all of our products come directly from the manufacturers. As an authorized dealer, our salespeople receive extensive training on all of the products we sell.

NOW, I'd like to see them get around the warranty...

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER this thing would be covered, either by Pioneer or if Pioneer refused, (which is doubtful) 6ave WOULD be responsible under the Federal Consumer Protection laws to provide the warranty because they are REPRESENTING themselves as an authorized dealer or EVERY product that they sell, thereby leading the customer to reasonably believe that ALL factory warranties remain in effect.[/u]

Good price, but for $30 you better hope that you don't have any warranty issues because it is guaranteed that Pioneer will not honor the warranty on it.

BUT, you might not ever have any problems with it, so in that case, you saved 30 bucks!

It's all a matter of how much that peace of mind is worth to ya...

Either way, 50% + off of list price is pretty good no matter how you look at it.