AVIC411.com

lite green wire to the e-brake switch/not everyone knows

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what i am talking about. i looked at the thread, and everyone jumped on this guy like he was an idiot. he asked a question. he didnt ask to be put down or called names. he wanted to know if it is going to work or not. thats what a forum is about, you need answers about something, you look on a web site that has information about it and people that have the answers reply. this isnt high school. no one needs to prove anything.

You have 2 choices, Fonjo...

A) continue to be an ass to everyone who tries to help you (like that member in the thread I provided) and when you're unit locks you out, figure it out for yourself

B) Stop acting younger than watkch01 and myself (I'm 20 as well) and listen to what we're telling you.

Grounding out the parking brake wire is only half the bypass and while it may work now, it will eventually stop working unless you complete it. The unit knows when you're moving whether the wire is grounded or not. It's a known fact, just listen to the members who actually know this unit.

If that's how you feel about that member than you're either thickheaded like him, or her or whatever the hell it really was, or you haven't read all the pages.

I understand that, and I'm trying to do what I do best here and that's help others. I'm telling you flat out that the unit will stop working. That's it, end of thread. If you read that entire thread you'd see the point I'm trying to make to you and that's do not question knowledgable members here, and more importantly, do not be a big mouth or insult them. I'm only trying to help you.

also i wasnt trying to complete the bypass so you can watch videos while driving. when i hooked it up like the book says i lost my nav. and system settings and phone pairing. they were grayed out. after i moved the wire i can now access these icons. and get into the settings

Well at least he is not an bitch like that chick was in that thread....I still hope shes crying somewhere on the road saying... why wont it work...I thought I was lucky and they knew nothing.......lol

Thanks I just spit out my drink all over the screen. Oh man that was an awesome thread, I'm upset it got locked. Like after page 2 it went from our last attempts to help her to just bashing her. Good Times.

Well at least he is not an bitch like that chick was in that thread....I still hope shes crying somewhere on the road saying... why wont it work...I thought I was lucky and they knew nothing.......lol

Thanks I just spit out my drink all over the screen. Oh man that was an awesome thread, I'm upset it got locked. Like after page 2 it went from our last attempts to help her to just bashing her. Good Times.

Man that thread just wont die. I think thats your all time favorite thread, its the most aggravated I've seen you get. :D