AVIC411.com

lite green wire to the e-brake switch/not everyone knows

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that thread just wont die. I think thats your all time favorite thread, its the most aggravated I've seen you get. :D

Dude I was livid. Everyone told her why it won't work and I told her verbatim why it won't..then she had the nerve to say "You fucking idiot Catch". But let's be realistic that thread will never die, anytime someone starts insulting other members, just use Dekstar as an example to what will happen :lol:

there is no excuse for stupidity. Granted he did have a point about some cars having different wiring for the parking brake switch.. but then, even still you should be doing more research before you go randomly connecting things as he did on the first run. Great way to cook something ;) I've found huge differences in how american cars vs euro and asian cars are wired. Cant apply same logic in a bimmer that you would in a ford or chevy. gotta love the ignorant guys that need a ground and "just look for the black wire" :roll: .. do that in a euro car and see what happens to ya lol

gotta love the ignorant guys that need a ground and "just look for the black wire" :roll: .. do that in a euro car and see what happens to ya lol

Considering half my ground wires are brown or green or purple :roll:

My wiring and the wiring diagram for my car arent even the same. Thats the Swedes for you though.

lol;) .. I feel your pain brother.. my second car is a Merkur xr4ti. It certainly has its fare share of wiring pitfalls. :? .. like when the door lock solenoid went, it killed the heated seats and half the dash lighting.. and even better.. none of those parts are on related fuses! .. It was easy to track down the solenoid because the pass door didnt lock .. but you can imagine my wonder when I replaced it and the fuse for the heated seats.. and magically the other stuff started working again... yikes.

most of my grounds are brown, however.. zee sgermans keep everything hot and trigger with grounding circuits .. exactly the opposite of any american wired ride. I haven't delved into my toyota yet.. it still has a warranty .. so who knows what lurks in there. Atleast its a base model with a good lack of electrical goodies. :D