AVIC411.com

Make a vid for the AVIC Z1-Z2-Z3 bypass

The bypass is pretty easy to do, although I do agree with you that a video of someone explaining it would be convenient. I would make you one but right now I'm out of the country and will be for several months :(

Maybe when I get back, if no one has made one yet I'll throw one together. Sure hope you figure out before then though.

Not to sound like a dick, but if you really can't figure it out from the instructions, take it to an installer and give them some cash on the side to do it for you. Once the deck is out, it takes like 30 seconds to do. You could even film them doing it and post the video for others in your situation

khanb826,

Posting crap like this to respected helpful members of this forum will not get you ANY help.

If you can't read and follow the instructions that have been posted in the sticky threads for completing the 2 wire bypass, then you are probably not competent enough to do it yourself anyway. Thousands of forum readers have been able to successfully complete this simple task with the posted instructions.

Have a nice day.

not to be a dick or anything, why dont u make it

Good Job, smartass now no one's gonna help you

khanb826,

Posting crap like this to respected helpful members of this forum will not get you ANY help.

If you can't read and follow the instructions that have been posted in the sticky threads for completing the 2 wire bypass, then you are probably not competent enough to do it yourself anyway. Thousands of forum readers have been able to successfully complete this simple task with the posted instructions.

Have a nice day.

Well played, sir. Well played..

Because you're the only fuckin idiot that can't follow the same kindergarten-level instructions that thousands of others already have. If you have nothing to contribute to the forum like getting off your ass to help other retards like yourself, then go play on the panasonic forums and try and help them fail

not to be a dick or anything, why dont u make it