AVIC411.com

My 07 Cobalt SS Install

Well, i managed to get it all done.. it was a pain with the gmos lan 4 harness but it all works. my only problem is that i cant get the pac swi-ps to work.. maybe i wired it up wrong but it doesnt get power.. any advice? anyways, heres some pics:

S7300551.jpg

S7300552.jpg

S7300553.jpg

S7300554.jpg

S7300555.jpg

S7300556.jpg

S7300557.jpg

S7300559.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well start off with the purple wire that has the fuse attached, that goes to 12v switched, the black obviously is ground, use version 1, use the green wire for the SWC. the white, orange, yellow and blue wires arent used. Take connector 1 terminal 11 (blue wire) the factory harness, cut that wire and attach the green wire to it. Once that is done take connector 2 of the factory harness and locate term 14, white wire w/ black tracer, cut that wire and attach it to 12v switched. And thats it, once you get the wiring hooked up you need to program the unit. If you need help with that just pm me and ill walk you through that as well. I hope this helps.