AVIC411.com

Price going up on F90BT, will it go back down?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....I had not thought about that - good idea. I would assume that I would need to do this in the retail store not online or over the phone?

Wrong. I called a local 6th Ave for the 90 and they told be $748, there are members getting it for less than $600 via th online store. Find the coupon code and hurry, I think it expires the 10th IIRC

Well I called them up and they were able to do it for the $625 price. Unfortunately since I live in NY they had to charge me sales tax so that jacked up the price to $680. I was planning on ordering it from them on Amazon so I would have had to pay the tax anyway - just wasn't expecting it :x

The representative was extremely professional so I feel I should be happy with this purchase.

Well I called them up and they were able to do it for the $625 price. Unfortunately since I live in NY they had to charge me sales tax so that jacked up the price to $680. I was planning on ordering it from them on Amazon so I would have had to pay the tax anyway - just wasn't expecting it :x

The representative was extremely professional so I feel I should be happy with this purchase.

Which one did you call? The one i called said $748. Bastards.

Which one did you call? The one i called said $748. Bastards.

I just called the 877 # listed on their website - 877-684-2831

I just got the F90 on ebay new for $555 to the door. I will be installing in the morning.

Only problem there is ebay = no warranty

Technically it is not eBay that has no warranty, it is anyone you buy it from who is not an authorized dealer. That said, I wonder if 6 Ave is an authorized dealer?