AVIC411.com

Question: Pairing HTC touch pro with AvicF90BT?????

I have the Fuze which is AT&T's version of the touch pro. With Jetware installed, it works flawlessly with the f90bt. You can trial it for 30 days.

Swagger , Firefighter1291 Im 100% sure I still have this program at home from my treo and touch days I can give to you guys if you want, then you wont have to use the trial version ;)

Give me a PM tonight to remind me

Just cant pair the windows mobile phone to the avic or you cant sync your contacts? My touch pro syncs perfectly fine with the hacked roms I have from www.xda-developers.net no additional software needed. My contacts still do not sync right though, they pull over as "general" for each contact phone number instead of home, work, mobile... does your app address this?

I have an HTC touch pro and it paired fine with my F90 before the update and after the 2.0 update. Make sure your BT settings on your HTC are on and visible to other devices in your HTC BT settings. START_settings_connection tab_bluetooth icon_mode tab. I just can't figure out how to get my contacts on my F90. Any suggestions anyone? Can I transfer the contacts via BT? I can't find a phone book file anywhere on my HTC touch pro to put on its SD.

To your original second question. You should be able to use your NAV screen to surf the web....THEORETICALLY. HTC makes a TV out cable for thre HTC touch Pro. It is a mini usp to RCA. (leave your mini usb out into a red white yellow analog RCA). It says its main purpose is for showing presentaions and spreadsheets off your phone. But i'm ASSUMING it just shows your phone screen on whatever you plug it into. You shoudl be able to use an extra AV input for this cord. Haven't tried it, awesome idea. The cord is a pain to find but I have seen it on the net somewhere. Usually have to ship from Europe so I didn't bother. Best Buy has never heard of the cord and neither has ANY electronics store or SPRINT. (you have to all HTC directly to get info on this cord and they will give you the address of where to buy it, I have talked to them breifly.) HTC customer service is very helpful and usually no hold someone nice just answeres. hope that helped. Ill look into it too.

I have the HTC Touch Pro on Sprint; you can definitely use it to display on your F90 whatever is showing on the Touch Pro's screen - you just need this TV out cable: http://www.expansys-usa.com/p.aspx?i=170917

You'll also need the aux in cable from Pioneer (the one that plugs into the aux jack on lower left of the F90.) Connect the above mentioned TV out cable to the Touch Pro, then connect the Pioneer aux cable to the TV out cable and plug it in to the F90! Sound via this connection is great, picture is only so-so (colors on mine when viewed on the F90 screen are kind of washed out). And remember that funny-looking boxy connector with all the female plugs that came with your Touch Pro? Here's where that comes in handy - plug that in to the Touch Pro first, then connect the TV out cable to it - and there's still an open connector for your charger cord so you can have it connected to 12V power in the car while surfing or watching TV! Pretty cool to watch live TV via Slingbox or surf the web while on the road. (With someone else driving; I don't do that while driving.) Keep in mind this doesn't make your F90's screen a touch screen for input while in this mode - it's only a larger monitor to display whatever is on your phone's screen. As to the BT connection/phonebook issues, didn't have any problems pairing my Touch Pro with the F90, but contacts didn't transfer correctly - fixed that by downloading the phonebook data file created after pairing and then editing it with SQLite to remove all characters; now voice dial and everything works great!

I have the HTC Touch Pro on Sprint; you can definitely use it to display on your F90 whatever is showing on the Touch Pro's screen - you just need this TV out cable: http://www.expansys-usa.com/p.aspx?i=170917

You'll also need the aux in cable from Pioneer (the one that plugs into the aux jack on lower left of the F90.) Connect the above mentioned TV out cable to the Touch Pro, then connect the Pioneer aux cable to the TV out cable and plug it in to the F90! Sound via this connection is great, picture is only so-so (colors on mine when viewed on the F90 screen are kind of washed out). And remember that funny-looking boxy connector with all the female plugs that came with your Touch Pro? Here's where that comes in handy - plug that in to the Touch Pro first, then connect the TV out cable to it - and there's still an open connector for your charger cord so you can have it connected to 12V power in the car while surfing or watching TV! Pretty cool to watch live TV via Slingbox or surf the web while on the road. (With someone else driving; I don't do that while driving.) Keep in mind this doesn't make your F90's screen a touch screen for input while in this mode - it's only a larger monitor to display whatever is on your phone's screen. As to the BT connection/phonebook issues, didn't have any problems pairing my Touch Pro with the F90, but contacts didn't transfer correctly - fixed that by downloading the phonebook data file created after pairing and then editing it with SQLite to remove all characters; now voice dial and everything works great!

Can you give me more detail on the SQlite I am getting my f90 bt in today and I have a htc touch pro

Can you give me more detail on the SQlite I am getting my f90 bt in today and I have a htc touch pro

I have the Touch Diamond (not Pro), I just updated the ROM last night. Today when the phone connected I had no issues, contacts and all (Home, Mobile and Work). The AVIC was still set up for the phone, and all I had to do was re-accept it. I had to use Jetware on my PPC-6700, but didn't need it on this new phone.