AVIC411.com

ok so i installed a backup camera and had a few video issues so i pulled the deck and did what i had to do then reinstalled my screen. now my problem is when i reinstalled it now it takes me to a "what is your favorite movie" password screen. for the life of me i cannot remember what i set for the password. ive probably done 20 movies that i can think of and none of them work. i called pioneer and they want 200+ shipping to reset the security crap. well thats fuckin OUTRAGEOUS. i know you guys know alot of information on these screens. what can i do? is there a master reset sequence i can do? what are my options here so i dont have to pay 200 freakin bucks to fix this bullshit occurance. thank you very much in advance.

see, normally what happens is someone comes across a stolen deck, joins the forum and tries to get answers. i joined the forums the same time I had my D3 installed. you had your deck installed 2 years ago and you just joined...yeah.

Now, on the other hand. if you ARE telling the truth(coughbullshitcough), good luck

congratulations then dude. i have no reason whatsoever to join your forum to talk about my deck relentlessly topic after topic after topic. sorry bro i just dont care that much. im on a fullsize truck board and theres plenty of that there. there was tons of useful info here that didnt require me joining until this happened. even then i only joined to see if there was a master reset option other than the remote way which i read about without joining here anyhow. whys it so hard to believe what im sayin here?

i didnt steal my fuckin deck people. unless the serial number off my deck matches a stolen one, which is fuckin impossble since i bought mine new, quit accusing me. i mean why even post if you have nothing of value to add to the thread? hey why dont i just go into all the threads on the forum and post my 2 cents because i believe its my right to do so..

I don't care whether you paid for your deck or not because you will still have to send it in to get fixed, but you are pulling the same act someone who bought a stolen deck would. You just stated exactly why people suspect you!

"i mean why even post if you have nothing of value to add to the thread?"

So really, why didn't you post a single thing before you came across this problem? Lots of people post an opinion here or there, even a completely biased opinion on whether they like or dislike a feature or a whole deck, or ask a simple question on pretty much anything. Instead, you joined the forum and then on exactly the same day asked a question on how to bypass the ONE security feature that this deck has.

So honestly, what would you think if you were on your big truck forum and somone asked how the fuck to steal your truck?

bro i dont give a fuck if you suspect me of having a stolen deck or not. my shit is fuckin legit. ill bet your deck is stolen. ill bet everyones deck is stolen who asks for help huh? quit bein so fuckin quick to judge me.

i didnt post on here before because i know how to fuckin research something. you can browse this entire site without registerring. and again i just dont care that much that i need to register and post about bullshit over and over again to the people who dont know how to research or have to put their .02 in.. like you. was i not clear on that the first time? i found what i was lookin for the 2 times ive come here without registerring and then i left. i wouldnt have even registerred here after the fact if my buddy hadnt said i should cause people knew their shit about these screens.

i didnt come on here asking how to fuckin steal anything either. i told you a legitamate problem that i had run into and now im faced with nothing but accusations about having a stolen deck. eat shit dude. the only guy on here that has lent even the slightest helping hand was GREYHD. its a shame more members cant be of help like him instead of jump to criticism the minute they see some suspect information.

Good luck getting help w/ your problem after that rant dude. Some helpful folks on here, but not if your first post is asking how to make a possibly stolen deck work. Even if you are honest, there are millions out there that aren't

First, If your deck was locked out and you needed help you would serch the internet and look for forums that might offer assistance. I seriously doubt your going to ask about Hi Pass Filter Questions when you cant even access your deck.

I don't care whether you paid for your deck or not because you will still have to send it in to get fixed, but you are pulling the same act someone who bought a stolen deck would. You just stated exactly why people suspect you!

"i mean why even post if you have nothing of value to add to the thread?"

So really, why didn't you post a single thing before you came across this problem? Lots of people post an opinion here or there, even a completely biased opinion on whether they like or dislike a feature or a whole deck, or ask a simple question on pretty much anything. Instead, you joined the forum and then on exactly the same day asked a question on how to bypass the ONE security feature that this deck has.

So honestly, what would you think if you were on your big truck forum and somone asked how the fuck to steal your truck?

Again, I think this is a extremley stupid responce. If you were locked out of your own deck you would do some research and stumble upon this forum. Im sorry an honest person would not think to post a few bullshit posts before getting to his point. HONESTLY... this forum is not about a truck its about CD players, how many questions/thoughts can you even have to post about your damn avic shit.... Can this shit play MP3s? If you didnt steal it you would know the answer...

see, normally what happens is someone comes across a stolen deck, joins the forum and tries to get answers. i joined the forums the same time I had my D3 installed. you had your deck installed 2 years ago and you just joined...yeah.

Now, on the other hand. if you ARE telling the truth(coughbullshitcough), good luck

Well thats good that you stumbled upon the forum when you got your deck installed... On the other not everyone finds the forum the day they get their shit installed... and to be honest even if you knew about it what the fuck do you have to say about your damn CD player... besides congrats you have one

You have less posts then lifted05 maybe you stole your shit..

Nope. Gotta remember the movie, or at least ask the guy it was stolen from his favorite movie

Funny thing about forgetting your information... You dont remember it

Have you ever forgotten your password to the fourm.. It atleast has a forgot your password button... $200.00 to re set a password is REFUCKINGDICKULOUS I could understand Pioneer asking for proof of purchase... but CHARGING $200.00 to fucking reset your deck? I wonder why he posted.. Maybe he doesnt want to spend that kind of cash for no reason.

I only spent the time to reply to all of your posts so that I have some worthless post count before I ask a question about re setting the password on the deck I will most likely steal from one of your trucks in the next 3 months..

PS im not black, so no worries your decks are safe tonight. :D

Later,

Jello

• 1 month later...