AVIC411.com

AVIC F700BT for $398!!! expires TODAY!!!

Pioneer AVICF700BT Car Stereo In-Dash 5.8" Navigation System (Mfr# AVIC-F700BT) » only $398.00 at 6ave.com

6ave.com Automotive Pioneer AVICF700BT Stereo In-Dash Navigation System AVIC-F700BT

Here's hot to get it:

1. 6ave.com is carrying this In-Dash GPS Navigation System for $748.00

2. During checkout, apply $350 off coupon code "AFLPIO398" on it (Expires 02/10/2009)

3. 6ave.com is offering Free Shipping on this item

4. Your Final Price: $748.00 - $350 = $398.00 + Free Shipping

Compare: Abt Electronics ($523) | Abes of Maine ($569.99) | Crutchfield.com ($649.99) | JandR.com ($649.99)[/b]

I bought my F700 from 6 ave. I was nervous about what would happen if the unit took a crap. Well it did, god only knows why but the thing started speaking in what sounded like Polish, and the TTS disappeared. So I called 6 AVE and low and behold they said they would exchange it. They even emailed me a UPS prepaid label and I returned it.

I had asked them if I could just unplug the head and send it back to them but they said the plugs had to be returned. So I told them it was soldered in and they said cut it out, I said OK and that's what I did. BTW, don't forget to restore any factory connections, as in remove the bypass.

At any rate I send it back and it took about a week for them to inspect the unit and another week to send me a new unit. I was a little amazed, I did a little research and found that they are an authorized factory seller. However to be safe I purchased a warrantymaster 5 year extended warranty since these units seem to take a dump pretty regularly. It cost me 40 clams, and hopefully I won't need it.

I love my F700 and it's an amazing piece of equipment, almost as neat as my Iphone.

Dave M

That is odd. I bought my 700 from 6ave and had issues from day one and they said once it was installed, I would have to deal directly with Pioneer. The told me they had a no return/exchange program for car stereo. But, when I called Pioneer, they had no problem covering the warranty and confirmed that 6ave is a authorized dealer. I sent my unit to Pioneer and they had it back to me in a week. My only cost was shipping to Pioneer.

Shouldn't the price of 700 be $400 anyway? That's $150 off what you can get 90 for. It's a good price but nothing to write home about.
150 off what u can get a 90 for on ebay with no warranty. as stated, this is an authorized dealer with what sounds like a good warranty. this is probably the best deal going for the 700 and i can't imagine it will get any better than this
Shouldn't the price of 700 be $400 anyway? That's $150 off what you can get 90 for. It's a good price but nothing to write home about.
150 off what u can get a 90 for on ebay with no warranty. as stated, this is an authorized dealer with what sounds like a good warranty. this is probably the best deal going for the 700 and i can't imagine it will get any better than this

Have you been living under a rock. 6ave.com has had a coupon running for some time now for a 90bt for 598 shipped to your door.

Have you been living under a rock. 6ave.com has had a coupon running for some time now for a 90bt for 598 shipped to your door.

Looks like I am still under a rock over here :lol: ... I visited 6ave.com and the f90bt was somewhere near 9 bills :shock::shock: . How does one get the f90bt for $598.

Looks like I am still under a rock over here :lol: ... I visited 6ave.com and the f90bt was somewhere near 9 bills :shock::shock: . How does one get the f90bt for $598.

You just missed the sale. It ended the day I posted to your comment.