AVIC411.com

US Speed Cameras

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking just at the size of the file, I think it supercedes previous ones. It is also dates Jan. 2009...

So replace, but replace what? I assume that the mod for turning on the features is looking for those specific file names. And I am not sure if both files are supposed to have the same info, or what your file pertains to; red lights or speed traps (Red_Light_Camera_us.txt or Speed_Trap.txt respectively).

Ceger

This is combined file with speed and redlight casmeras.

iGO does not care what the file is called, as long as it is a .TXT file and placed in the speedcam directory, it will process it.

It is usually recommended to delete all other files from there though...

iGO does not care what the file is called, as long as it is a .TXT file and placed in the speedcam directory, it will process it.

Good to know. But it wouldn't hurt to have it in there with the others then.

Thanks

Ceger

Good to know. But it wouldn't hurt to have it in there with the others then.

Thanks

Ceger

Shouldn't. For what it's worth, I can see more cameras here in Chicago and they seem to be coded more correctly...

Never mind had a retard moment. Just now about the speed trap info. Where to find that? I have searched and searched, found nothing. No list to add to the files

The file in the first post _is_ the speedtrap info.

So the speed cam info works for the speed trap info as well? Because that is what the first file of the post is, speed cam. The last thing is, how do I add this to the system file, the line should read what? Beacause I have all that for the speed cam.

If somebody had entered speed trap info in there, then yes... There being 36537 cameras, I would think it likely...