AVIC411.com

Anybody Used Discount Jungle

Greetings all,

First I must say thank you. If it was not for people like you who dare to mod the crap out of the F series, well I would be lost.

Now to the point of this thread. I am wondering if anyone has bought anything from the Discount jungle store on amazon. I have heard wonderful things about 6th AVE but nothing from discount jungle. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I bought my F900Bt through discount jungle and paid for the expedited shipping and had the unit in 3 days. Seems like a good company. It was the reconditioned model, I got it for $479. Everything worked great, I just was not happy with the unit its self, I pulled it back out in 3 days and put my D3 back in. I should have listened to everyone else that upgraded to the F900bt from the D3 and saved myself some time. At least I didnt have to re-wire anything, as it just plugs into the same harness as the D3. I'll think about making the swap again when the next firmware update comes out for the F900BT, as for now im happy with the D3

Got my 700Bt through Amazon and it shipped from DJ. No problems.

The thing I am ticked about is I paid $409 for it and now Amazon lists it $65 cheaper.

What sucks is I got it in last weekend and Sunday night got a bad cold. I have been stuck at home all week. I have yet to test (read play with) it beyond the small bit of playing I did installing it. :(

I have not seen the GPS move yet damn it :)

BTW FWIW I NEVER pay for expedited shipping. They always say it can take weeks but it never does. I always get stuff within a week and usually in a few days.