AVIC411.com

problem pressing map config screen button with MAV's mod

Mav I am not able to change the settings for the Route Info box anymore. Any ideas? thank you

I've posted a solution that solves this, the link is in my signature. However it doesn't have any of mav's mods so it won't be a simple copy paste of the data.zip file. You will actually have to edit the individual .ui files to make it work, not sure how much experience you have coding but it's definitely possible.

Mav I am not able to change the settings for the Route Info box anymore. Any ideas? thank you

I've posted a solution that solves this, the link is in my signature. However it doesn't have any of mav's mods so it won't be a simple copy paste of the data.zip file. You will actually have to edit the individual .ui files to make it work, not sure how much experience you have coding but it's definitely possible.

I will try this today and let you know what happens. Thanks Frum. Mav you have been a great help to this forum. i was a little dissapointed with the original software and all your help makes this avic a great buy. I calibrated again and the map config button seems to respond a little better.

No, Mav, thank you. It was your zip/mods that got me started and I'm doing nothing but learn by the day. I suppose this modding lark has become an interest to me now, but it's good that we're able to do all this stuff to the Avic, maybe we can thank Pioneer for at least one thing LOL.

I'm now trying to get MioPocket fully functional on my 500 (there's a thread here) but having BT probs. Maybe I will succeed, maybe not, but I'm enjoying the process of trying!

Any more mods/hacks you may come up with, let us know.

Cheers,

Mark :D

Hey Frum thanks for the post. one question, does this just bring the function to change the route info box back to default and still leave the speed limit Mav has in his mod when no route is being used? I like all of Mavs mods and would just like to bring back the function of being able to choose the info i want shown in the route info box as it was default. If that is the case I will edit my .ui file and try.