AVIC411.com

bluetooth contacts are all unknown after transfer

So I finally got my replacement unit, the f90bt, and the bluetooth finally works, and I transferred all my contacts, and they are all in the unit when i access them, but....

...why is EVERY number that dials me or I dial from my phone coming up on my screen as "UNKNOWN" number???

So I finally got my replacement unit, the f90bt, and the bluetooth finally works, and I transferred all my contacts, and they are all in the unit when i access them, but....

...why is EVERY number that dials me or I dial from my phone coming up on my screen as "UNKNOWN" number???

Same problem... Can someone help US????

Franco

ddonnik,

No, I've never had that happen, my BT has always worked fine in normal use: only time I have had probs was when I installed MioPocket and it somehow wiped BT from Avic apps., but that was nothing to do with Avic. Sorry I can't be of much help to you, hope you find the answer.

yeah its done that only a couple times so far. it doesn't affect anythin other than the map disappears for 5 sec and the pioneer screen comes on and then goes back.

im just happy that now my bt works. because the first f90bt unit i had was defective and bt didn't work and the unit constantly triggered my radar to go off