AVIC411.com

Caution Screens

I get 2 different Caution screens everytime I turn my unit on.

1)A caution screen that says "caution, this Navi product is to be used solely as a driving aid....".

2)A caution screen stating that warns me that the parking break device thing is not connected.

How do I turn these caution screens off so I don't have to hit ok every time I start my system?

No one has been able to find the "key" to disabling the Navi warning yet.

The brake warning can be done, you can either just ground the parking brake wire or do a search for Hardware Bypass. That's what you'll want to do to get rid of the error and enable functions without the parking brake being engaged.

Cool. Thanks for the reply. I followed your link to find a software bypass.

I just need some basic guidance before I do that.

I just bought my AVIC-F700. I'm not sure how all this works. I've read about SQLite. I downloaded it. I'm on a Mac and it looks crazy to use, all coding, like Dos on Windows.

Do I just take the Flash card from my unit, and put that in my computer?

People with MACs (on this board) seem to have trouble re-zipping the data files to do this mod. You might want to use one of the already zipped files posted here. (They used to be here somewhere, I haven't checked to see if they still are.)

I get 2 different Caution screens everytime I turn my unit on.

1)A caution screen that says "caution, this Navi product is to be used solely as a driving aid....".

2)A caution screen stating that warns me that the parking break device thing is not connected.

How do I turn these caution screens off so I don't have to hit ok every time I start my system?

I got a mac and it was a little difficult for me to do the software by pass, the hard wire bypass worked lik a charm and it was really simple to do...

YOU CAN DO IT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No one has been able to find the "key" to disabling the Navi warning yet.

The brake warning can be done, you can either just ground the parking brake wire or do a search for Hardware Bypass. That's what you'll want to do to get rid of the error and enable functions without the parking brake being engaged.

just installed my f90bt and added CMH's all in one. the navi warning screen that pops up everytime you start the unit is pretty annoying. there must be a way to turn it off- surely someone has figured it out by now right?