AVIC411.com

Wanna add 3d buildings to Maverickster's Mods

How can this be done. I have done my research on here and can not find it. can i just add the 3d buildings and all the files where the need to go without putting a new data.zip file in place any step by step instructions would be awesome.... Thanks in advance.

1. Install hacked EZRider and a license pack

2. Copy building (3DC) files to CONTENT\building folder

3. Add

enable_buildings=1

line to [debug] section of SYS.TXT.

4. (optional) Add my setting.ui aтв setting_800_480.ui files to control building visibility on the fly

5. (optional) add some color schemes (i.e. Real View v6) to enable better building display.

How can this be done. I have done my research on here and can not find it. can i just add the 3d buildings and all the files where the need to go without putting a new data.zip file in place any step by step instructions would be awesome.... Thanks in advance.

1. Install hacked EZRider and a license pack

2. Copy building (3DC) files to CONTENT\building folder

3. Add

enable_buildings=1

line to [debug] section of SYS.TXT.

4. (optional) Add my setting.ui aтв setting_800_480.ui files to control building visibility on the fly

5. (optional) add some color schemes (i.e. Real View v6) to enable better building display.

Hey Boris, can you put a link to those files you mentioned so i can add the 3d buildings. Thank you