AVIC411.com

Where to buy AVIC-F90BT

Never buy from one of those camera shops in NY or NJ. They are a scam and will send you the unit incomplete or try and make you purchase some add on you dont need. Stay far away from these businesses. I recently purchased my second F90BT from 6th ave through Amazon for 576.00, try them.

Just picked 1 up from 6ave through Amozon.The exchange rate $ US to $ Can really put a damper on the overall price with the duty to follow as well. Still a better price than paying over $1200.00 at a store.

Thanks again for your advise. Looking forward to appling all the hacks to get it to run as smooth as posible.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought my brand new F90 from 6AVE (via amazon) for $540 includes free shipping too. They were actually selling it for $550 at amazon and at their website for $590 but they price matched the Marc Audio guys from amazon and refunded me the price difference.

Plus i rather get it from a credited store and at 6AVE they have online and telephone customer support services too for us. u definetily can't go wrong for buying this unit at a bargain price of $540 which is even less than about half price from it's original $1200 asking price.

I just bought my 90BT through Amazon from 6th AVE. I'm very happy with it!

I didn't install it myself as I was installing not only the unit, but a backup camera, XM and HD radio as well.

I paid $560 (roughly) for mine.

The BT90 has an extra year of factory warranty which to me is worth it!

I just bought my 90BT through Amazon from 6th AVE. I'm very happy with it!

I didn't install it myself as I was installing not only the unit, but a backup camera, XM and HD radio as well.

I paid $560 (roughly) for mine.

The BT90 has an extra year of factory warranty which to me is worth it!

I did the same through 6ave. Made my purchase on tuesday for $540. What backup camera did you go with?

Yea I got it in i think three days because it had to come NY to WA. I expected to be longer just because I did buy on-line and i dont normally make big purchaces like this on-line. But that is also why i bought the extended warranty. I had more trouble ordering my new computer through Dell. Like i said i must have got lucky if they are that bad that BBB has a bad rating on them.

I did the same through 6ave. Made my purchase on tuesday for $540. What backup camera did you go with?

i bought the "BRAVO VIEW PC-3 Universal License Frame Color Back Up Camera" for $86 from www.buy.com but walmart and others sells them too online for like $100+. This is a great product and made of heavy chrome metal too. Definitly doesn't give the cheap look or so. And i got it installed by BestBuy for $80.