AVIC411.com

GM Factory Bose Audio EQ Settings

Searched for BOSE and EQ and couldnt find anything of relevance.

I'm trying to dial in my F90BT EQ Settings to make it sound best with the BOSE Processed/Amplified Output and 6 Speaker System (Rear Door Mids, Front Door Woofers, Dash Tweeters)

I can't believe i'm saying this but the factory head unit produced deeper clearer bass and better sounding highs.

anyone with a Bose System want to share their EQ Settings? I Obviously need help.

Can i EQ a Nightclub Sound System or Live Audio Application? Sure! it's my business.... Can i set the EQ in my car? NO! lol.

Vehicle- 2006 Trailblazer LT (Originally had Bose branded 6 disc in-dash changer) All Audio is stock except F90BT with METRA GMOS-04 harness.

Thanks,

Mark

I am very curious as well!! I have an Audi A6 with a Bose system (4 door speakers and 4 tweeters) and after my unit has temporarily died and I put the stock back in, I too can agree that I need some kind of direction as to what EQ settings would sound superb. If anyone has came across this and has came up with some sort of decent solution, please share. Thanks in advance!

Considering that Bose systems consist of extremely crappy speakers with totally non-linear frequency response, and lots of built-in EQ to make them sound somewhat acceptable, I'm not sure if you even can dial something half-decent using AVIC's rather limited EQ.

For what it's worth, in my A3 with Bose, setting EQ to flat and adding low loudness results in the least objectionable sound (at least until I get around to sending Bose speakers to the landfill, where they belong). :D

Alot of how the radio sounds depends on the adapter which converts the audio from the radio into the car. I used the PAC unit in my GM truck and it sounded a 1000x better than the stock unit. either that is the problem or you did not center all the settings when you pulled the radio. if you dont put the the bass terrible and volume in the middle it affects the sound alot.