AVIC411.com

Do you think an AVIC wiki would be a good idea?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think an AVIC wiki would be a good idea?

• no
    • yes

I just had a thought that a wiki would be a much better way to organize the information here for the noobs (myself included). Something that walks you through all the mods that are available, and how to do them, as well as how to get started making your own. I think that this would eliminate the questions that keep being asked over and over again, and would be a heck of a lot easier than having to use the awful search on this forum to find any information. I thought I'd see how much interest there is in this.

• 1 year later...

I for one, read of the wiki but did not know how to find it; not for lack of trying.

Spammers are all over this web and a problem, I know, but why would search engines be a problem? How else can one find forums such as these when starting out? Surely, the severely-limited search within these walls is not working for myself and some others hwo came for help....... and some veterans seem tired of helping with what apparently, is old hat to them. I'd like a resource here, and have sought it for a long time, but am finding little to none.

Sorry, but that's my experience; wish it were other and I looked forward to helping others as repayment.

Seems I am stuck using what the Pioneer gods choose to offer, versus what you guys enjoy.

Jason et.al. Thanks for your efforts and sorry for difficulties in trying to help the rest of us.