AVIC411.com

hey guys,

recently i installed the z3 harddrive from garrettoomy. it seems to be doing great. i've tried to put a few cd's in to get onto the hard disk drive but after the 2nd disk, it stopped reading/recording. giving me an error and ever since then, ANY and all CD's/DVD's i put in, it says it's "UNREADABLE DISK."

any ideas on how to correct this problem?

thanks

• 1 month later...
hey guys,

recently i installed the z3 harddrive from garrettoomy. it seems to be doing great. i've tried to put a few cd's in to get onto the hard disk drive but after the 2nd disk, it stopped reading/recording. giving me an error and ever since then, ANY and all CD's/DVD's i put in, it says it's "UNREADABLE DISK."

any ideas on how to correct this problem?

thanks

Does it play the CDs without recording ? If not, it would seem your DVD player is knackered / dirty....

... i've tried to put a few cd's in to get onto the hard disk drive but after the 2nd disk, it stopped reading/recording. giving me an error and ever since then, ANY and all CD's/DVD's i put in, it says it's "UNREADABLE DISK." ...

Are these commercial CDs and DVDs? Or mostly burned (home made)? If burned try a few commercial disks from different production companies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...