AVIC411.com

• 2 weeks later...
I place my SD card with the "testmode" files on the F500 and nothing happens. It starts as if they were no files in it. BUT... when I place it in my F90bt it starts in test mode like normal. Is there something im missing?

The testmode files have to match the region of the unit. UC, RE, AU, EU

I have the various regions' testmodes uploaded here.

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/

The one problem that I face with some of data.zip mods on the F500 is with the battery bar.

Since F700 and F900 do not have a battery, they also don't have a battery status display.

Some of these mods cause the battery status bar to be overlaid on some other elements on the middle left part of the screen. I am pretty certain that its position can be changed, but that is then, a mod of a mod.

I place my SD card with the "testmode" files on the F500 and nothing happens. It starts as if they were no files in it. BUT... when I place it in my F90bt it starts in test mode like normal. Is there something im missing?

The testmode files have to match the region of the unit. UC, RE, AU, EU

I have the various regions' testmodes uploaded here.

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us/

I got into test mode, I dont know if its normal but on the F500 not every time the splash screen pops up, most times it starts right into the map and thats why I was not able to get into test mode before.