AVIC411.com

AVIC FORUM APPRECIATION DAY!!!

Finally a deal to good too pass up. Any knob you want just $15.00. Shipping included!! EVEN CANADA!

Offer is only good until Monday at 12:00 midnight.

Get 'em while you can boys!!!!

This sale is for all of the AVIC411 community. There has been some chatter on my thread about the price being a little too high. Well if your an AVIC forum member here is your chance to SCORE and score big.

Just my way of saying thanks to all the wonderful people on here that have been so nice to me.

If you don't know by now just check out the "Black Knobs are in with pics" thread and pick out your color. YES ANY KNOB OR COLOR!!!

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=21115

Again, THANK YOU!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent $$$ for 2 since I can't make up my mind between the black or silver with knurl, so I'll take both, decide which I prefer when it's in my hands, thanks so much for doing this Tom!

Did you just say you would decide which knob you like better when it's in your hands? I'm gettin' chills ova hea' LOL (kidding)

:D Ships Monday...

You rock!

I've been eyeing your knob since I got my avic :shock: but just didn't have the extra cash to spend. (I know, $30 isn't a lot, but I'm moving soon, and so I've been saving all my pennies for that).

Can't wait to get it and start adjusting my volume without changing the frakkin song every time!

You should think about machining up some AC knobs for Scions ... I know a whole bulletin board worth of people who would snatch them up!!

Thanks for doing this for the avic community! :D