AVIC411.com

AVIC FORUM APPRECIATION DAY!!!

You rock!

I've been eyeing your knob since I got my avic :shock: but just didn't have the extra cash to spend. (I know, $30 isn't a lot, but I'm moving soon, and so I've been saving all my pennies for that).

Can't wait to get it and start adjusting my volume without changing the frakkin song every time!

You should think about machining up some AC knobs for Scions ... I know a whole bulletin board worth of people who would snatch them up!!

Thanks for doing this for the avic community! :D

Hook me up. I would love to see what your talking about.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys--- isn't anyone out there going for the red ones? Was I the only one, Tom? How about some statistics, maybe organized by geographical area? This could lead to a whole new pysch study...

Even though black seems to be winning, I love my red one (still) :lol:

It appears that people prefer Black BY FAR. However I have sold about 6 Red ones so far (see Fred2Yu your not the only one) No Blue and No Gold yet... The Gold is super cool IMHO.

Wow guys--- isn't anyone out there going for the red ones? Was I the only one, Tom? How about some statistics, maybe organized by geographical area? This could lead to a whole new pysch study...

Even though black seems to be winning, I love my red one (still) :lol:

It appears that people prefer Black BY FAR. However I have sold about 6 Red ones so far (see Fred2Yu your not the only one) No Blue and No Gold yet...

I thought about getting a blue one to match my car, But I already drive a civic and I don't want anyone to see that and start calling me a ricer, So I went with the more upscale look of black!!