AVIC411.com

AVIC FORUM APPRECIATION DAY!!!

Thanks Thomas,

I got mine today and it was a perfect fit. I was amazed at how much more functunal my knob now feels. I have to admit, I was a little dissapointed on how easy it was. I usually like a challenge and this thing just fit's right on, no trouble whatsoever. Thanks for making a great product.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's late, but I just saw your post on your $15 knob including shipping offer. If you're willing, I'll take a black knurled one at that price. If not, I understand. I tend to agree with others' opinion, though, that they're a bit pricey. But hey, this is America; and profit is NOT a dirty word.

Your call...

please PM me.[/quote

There you go, ask the guy to extend his very generous offer, THEN, insult his fine work and give him an excuse not to give you a deal. Go to radio shack my friend and buy a cheap plastic knob and some epoxy and feel like u got a great knob! Do you drive an Avenger?

I know it's late, but I just saw your post on your $15 knob including shipping offer. If you're willing, I'll take a black knurled one at that price. If not, I understand. I tend to agree with others' opinion, though, that they're a bit pricey. But hey, this is America; and profit is NOT a dirty word.

Your call...

please PM me.[/quote

There you go, ask the guy to extend his very generous offer, THEN, insult his fine work and give him an excuse not to give you a deal. Go to radio shack my friend and buy a cheap plastic knob and some epoxy and feel like u got a great knob! Do you drive an Avenger?

Dude! Sorry...I was mistaking this for a friendly forum!