AVIC411.com

NOOB on D2

Hey guys, just bought a D2 for my 350z and need some help with the install.
I bought the metra wire harness and have everything connected except for the reverse wire and the VSS wire. Has anyone installed the d2 on a 350z and what is the easiest way to connect those wires?

Thanks NOOB question
Here ya go. THere's a guy here who did what you're doing now so he'll probably be able to help you out with specifics.

Reverse Light orange or lt. green + driver kick, harness to rear

Speed Sense white 8P Unified Meter and A/C Amp, pin 26
Notes: The Unified Meter and A/C Amp is behind the A/C controls in the center console.
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Here ya go. THere's a guy here who did what you're doing now so he'll probably be able to help you out with specifics.

Reverse Light orange or lt. green + driver kick, harness to rear

Speed Sense white 8P Unified Meter and A/C Amp, pin 26
Notes: The Unified Meter and A/C Amp is behind the A/C controls in the center console.[/quote]

Ok, i think I found the speed sensor but still having trouble with the reverse light. do you know the guy's name on this forum that did the same set-up? Thanks
go to settings, info and look up 3d connection and the other settings button. it should give you basic info... are u getting good signal, is your install ok, etc.

and then just take it for a drive and see how it follows... and take some sharp turns to see if it gets thrown off. make a uturn, reverse, etc...
  • 1 month later...