AVIC411.com

just fitted my f900bt but sat nav/system settings wont work

Hi all,

I just fitted my F900BT, but i can't select the "address" in sat nav which means its useless as i cant find out how i can get to my destination, however the map does shows where i am...and all of the POI's can be selected....which is a bit strange?

System settings and Sat Nav settings cannot be selected as well....

Have I done something wrong with the wiring?

Any help would be much appreciated, at the moment i can only play music on the unit....:(

many thanks

Keith

Hi all,

I just fitted my F900BT, but i can't select the "address" in sat nav which means its useless as i cant find out how i can get to my destination, however the map does shows where i am...and all of the POI's can be selected....which is a bit strange?

Any help would be much appreciated, at the moment i can only play music on the unit....:(

many thanks

Keith

Read manual. Engage parking brake.

Hi all,

many thanks

Keith

Read manual. Engage parking brake.

Or earth the parking brake wire... that works too then you can have video on the move too, not that you will be watching it... eyes on the road n all that but the passengers can

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring one of these threads up again gents but i'm stuck and there seems to be some conflicting information on the net, i have received my F900BT today and i'm installing it into a MK4 Golf i'm in the UK too (if that matters)

I have moved the mute wire as pictured on one of the guides on here, do i now just connect the green parking brake wire using the supplied connector block jobby onto the thick black wire on the harness supplied by Pioneer??

Heard issues with battery drain so just want to make sure before i take the plunge, any help will be very welcome..

Thanks in advance

Simmo,

I'm not sure what "thick black wire" you're referring to but the green parking brake wire should be grounded. That means screwed to a large metal surface such as your car chassis (preferably an unpainted part of your chassis).

I believe the thick black wire to be the earth on the harness, i clipped into that and moved the yellow/black pin as stated on here and it works a treat 8)