AVIC411.com

Changes Load image and remove warn. enter

Hi

First great forum...

I have the F700 and happy to use it, i have 2 questions.

1. Can the load logo be changes with another image, Ford logo or so and how do i do !??

2. After load image a warning comes, where i need to press ok, can i remove that warning so it jump over the warning after load image !?

1) its in your manual, look up change splash screen, put the pict to be used (look at top of forum for a thread that peeps have already made alot of cool ones) onto an SD card inside a folder named "pictures". then go to your system settings menu in the settings screen. hit the splash screen button and then select the SD card option at the bottom of the screen. once you have to one you want picked out the unit will temp. transfer it to the memory of the unit. it will stay there till you change it to something else. Like i said, the manual for the unit has ital in it how to do this.

How to load an image:

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS WEBSITE....IT HAS BEEN COVERED A HUNDRED TIMES!!!!!!! LAZY ASS

Yes yes, then try search for Load image or boot image, ...... yeah nothing to see, and wash ur mouth bf. replay a question....

1) its in your manual, look up change splash screen, put the pict to be used (look at top of forum for a thread that peeps have already made alot of cool ones) onto an SD card inside a folder named "pictures". then go to your system settings menu in the settings screen. hit the splash screen button and then select the SD card option at the bottom of the screen. once you have to one you want picked out the unit will temp. transfer it to the memory of the unit. it will stay there till you change it to something else. Like i said, the manual for the unit has ital in it how to do this.

Ahh "change splash screen" thx alot.....

Hi

First great forum...

I have the F700 and happy to use it, i have 2 questions.

1. Can the load logo be changes with another image, Ford logo or so and how do i do !??

2. After load image a warning comes, where i need to press ok, can i remove that warning so it jump over the warning after load image !?

try this link there are millions of pics too. happy hunting

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=16801

How to load an image:

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS WEBSITE....IT HAS BEEN COVERED A HUNDRED TIMES!!!!!!! LAZY ASS

Welcome to Avic411! If you think it's a friendly site where you can get help...well, you just learned the answer! There are many people here who will help you and point you in the right direction so you can help yourself. Others are, well lets just they've never read "How To Win Friends and Influence People".