AVIC411.com

O here we go!!! Everybody be nice!!!

The answer is: remember the password or your screwed.

ru sure about this!! I mean i can still get into test mode and i have full access of winCE.... what if i replace the all the files???

common guys.... help me out!!!

You can send it back to Pioneer with your receipt of purchase showing the serial number and they will unlock it.

P.S. Your setting yourself up for trouble because people are going to assume it was stolen... So remember the password or send it in, because the person that stole my AVIC-D3 probably having the same problem right now!!! :x

I got you dude... and sorry for your D3.... mine is 900BT and have a receipt i can upload it if anybody want to see!!

The reason i wanted to give try here before sending it back to the pioneer is, I installed it Just a 4 of days ago and i paid $130.00 to frys (+ $40.00 for some adaptor and wire kit) which i dont want to do it again!!!

if anybody have any solution and only want to give it to the actual OWNER of the unit then i can upload the receipt and the actual box the unit came in with and all other accessories...

if want to take it to off-line then you can send solution to "ritesh.kohad@gmail.com"

Thanks

My F90BT started having the reboot problem and I tried the info below from another thread. It worked and it also wiped out my password I had set. So I had to set the password up again.

HOW TO FIX REBOOTING PROBLEMS & MENU ACCESS PROBLEMS

If your unit reboots continously, or

reboots every few minutes, or

you can't access the navi settings menu,

here is an easy solution:

Boot into test mode

Navigate to the 'My Flash Disk/USER/UserData/iGo/save' folder

Delete all files in the 'save' folder (there will prob be 4 files and 1 folder)

Navigate to the 'My Flash Disk/USER/UserData/SETUP' folder

Delete all files in the 'SETUP' folder (there will prob be 5 files)

Exit test mode and reboot normally

Problem solved! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Today I had the problem with forgotten password. I tried the solution above (delete the content of save and SETUP folders) and it worked on my F900. I mention that I tried to enter the password only 2 times so the device was not locked. I do not know if this will work if you enter the wrong password 3 times and the device becomes locked.