AVIC411.com

TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu + AV + GTI + CMH

Well I understand, green is the color of Kryptonite which everyone knows is Superman's weakness. I guess I will have to read up on how to do it myself. Shame pioneer could not include this, they let you customize the buttons but not the display.

Oh well, I will have to start reading up on this now.

Cheers,

hahaha well pointed out. maybe thats why i changed everything to red in my Toyota Corolla. ill be working on blue next, since the grammer is all done and down, i might be able to zip through it all quickly.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey superman. the finished product looks so good, you did not disappoint!!!! you know i am going to vote for the cmh mod! lol! i will try this out when i get back on wednesday night. i can't wait but you know that, lol!

Hey superman, anyway you could hook me up with the finished product with all the red navi screens and all?

OKAY guys, Im almost done. im setting up a dropbox account right now and organizing everything. im doing extensive testing to make sure its perfect. Also i had been working on GTImatt's files (YES and CMH's later as well). Im thinking with everything done over again, there will be like 8 different choices to choose from so almost everyone can be satisfied.

this drop box thing is kinda confusing =(

*edit, its been posted on page 1

Hey JLEA, i found out that problem, i could download it... only because I was still logged in... thinking it was universal to all. It wasnt. grrr.

Hey guys, I need help... I was trying to use drop box to upload... but that turned out to be a complete dead end cause that requires EVERYONE who wants to download the themes to download the thing and make an account too... (hassle).

I want to upload my themes... and people can just click on it. also with no limits like rapidshare. help?

media fire might work.

*EDIT* FILES been reposted up, no more dropbox!

hey superman, yeah that site stinks cause i opened an account and still couldn't download. maybe someone could make a mirror for you or something?

hey, did you try it now? I switched the hosting to MediaFire and i clicked on it... it should be working now right? Click where it says download. i try to make it easy to see. Also im done with CMH's mod. install it and take a pic for me okay? so i can post it up. it has the yellow arrow you wanted.

hey kid

k i couldn't download it yet cause it is not up but if you get it up there i will put it on the radio tomorrow and take some pics for you!! i tried the other one w/out the navi menu and so far i am in LOVE!!!!!!! it looks great! you are the man

thanks

hey kid

k i couldn't download it yet cause it is not up but if you get it up there i will put it on the radio tomorrow and take some pics for you!! i tried the other one w/out the navi menu and so far i am in LOVE!!!!!!! it looks great! you are the man

thanks

Good, i posted it up and using CMH's latest Data.zip so you should have everything, and thats not all. I got you the yellow arrows too. no more blue. blue blue blue, everything is blue lately. take some pics when you get it up okay? that would help me a lot to post up samples.