AVIC411.com

TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu + AV + GTI + CMH

Superman's super red data.zip

*EDIT* I TRIED UPLOADING IN DROPBOX AND THE PROBLEM WAS THAT ONLY I COULD DOWNLOAD IT... lol stupid... SO NOW IM GONNA REUPLOAD IT TONIGHT with mediafire, sorry for the empty download spaces.

*EDIT AGAIN* FILES uploaded to mediafire... enjoy guys

*EDIT* just completed CMH's and added red boxes.

This is for those who:::

1. Want to change the look of their Avic unit

2. Want the reddest matching unit in their car for a complete set look

3. and those who DEMAND EXTREME and UTTER PERFECTION CAUSE PERFECTION IS ALL THEY AIM FOR!!!

While this may be awesome for some, this maybe too EXTREME!!!for others.

observe, ooh, ahh, adore, and admire cause its finally complete.

kdk_dfdfd0116.jpgkdk_asdffd.jpg

kdksdfd_0117.jpgkdkdsfad_0110.jpg

PUFFY BUTTONS!!! TURNS RED WHEN YOU TOUCH THEM.

kdk_0sdfd118.jpgksdfddk_0111.jpg

DELETED THOSE EXTRA LINES.

kdsdfasdk_0121.jpgkdk_sdfsad0112.jpg

kdk_EXTREMET.jpgkdk_0sdf11EXTREME3.jpg

kdk_0sdfasd119.jpgasdfkdk_0114.jpg

kdk_0107.jpg

kdk_0128.jpg

SAMPLE::: GTImatt 4-09 DATA.zip with RED BOXES

resized3SAMPLECMHREDNAVI.jpg

SAMPLE::: CMH 5-30 DATA.zip with red boxes

-----------------------------------------

EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS LINE IS SAMPLES OF PHASE ONE

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS SAMPLES OF PHASE TWO (will post more pics later)

-----------------------------------------

f-stock.jpg

stock menu

fire.jpg

Fireworks menu

:::INSTALLATION PROCESS:::

*Installation will be divided into two phases since there are two different files you would need that would go into two different places. PLEASE READ TO FULLY UNDERSTAND and you will get options that will fit your needs.

PHASE ONE PICK ONE! (for those who want the matching theme set), you pick ONE of the files from this category, Navi settings only... or GTImatt... or CMH. This will be installed into your APL2>>>IGO>>>

***NAVI SETTINGS ONLY**- means that these people only want strictly the pictures that changes the skin of the unit and does not want any changes to their current data.zip file. They will copy and paste these pictures into their data zip and done. (THIS WILL NOT AFFECT UNIT FUNCTION SINCE THEY ARE ONLY modified bits of pics!) ------------[download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?l4yd4yzz2h5 ]

***NAVI + GTI MATT**- means that these people have Matt's GTI already but want to fix that green box problem or they want GTI's format but want navigation boxes to be red instead of blue. Using Matt's latest data.zip, There are light mods in addition to Matt's like improved street names in clipplanes, and a change in navigate.map to make the 2 icons NOT dim away. (those who do not have GTI MATT's yet or switching to Matt will need the sys.txt file as well.

------------[download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zqw24dxexmn ]

***NAVI + CMH**- this means just like matt's, but with CMH's mods. There will be no mods to this file from me whatsoever. except the the red navi boxes.

------------[download]**STOCK NAVI MAP + RED NAVI SETTINGS**-[/u] this is basically stock data.zip but with the the red theme, the navimap will be exactly factory. (does anyone even want this?)

------------download: (???? anyone want this? cause im so damn lazy)

PHASE TWO- PICK ONE! This file here controls your Ipod, FM, HD, DVD, and blah blah stations. This will make nearly all your buttons puffy. Largely done by basketcase i modified the files to be red and slightly more vibrant. This file will be installed into your APL folder. You get three choices here for the main menu. These would be my 2.5 version. (This file will have no affect on your unit function whatsoever since there is not a single line of code involved in this. These are only pictures as well that changes the skin if your unit and make the buttons more puffy and everything to look extremely awesome).

***STOCK MENU + RED**- this uses the stock menus that you know and love... this is for those who wants to retain that look or plan on replacing them. -sample pic above-

-------------[download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymytnkncwog ]

***Apple Menu + RED**- this is for those who want the apple look on the menu in addition to the red theme. (I need a sample pic for anyone who DLs this).

-------------[download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jqtem3emhmn ]

***Fireworks + RED**- This is for a more artsy look for those that want something more vibrant and lively. Its a panoramic picture of a fireworks display and its divided into three sections and color coded as well (Green for destinations, Blue for contacts, and Yellow for videos and music). -sample pic above-

-------------[download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gznzmhgt252 ]

post up comments, questions, and suggestions. I will eventually redo the blue one in the similar style to the red.

PRECISION, its all I aim for.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but i dont know which data.zip to merge this with. the options are mind blogging.

I'd say GTiMatts because his is the most popular. 8)

Ha, you knew you would pop up somewhere.

im assuming you already applied my GTIMatt red? cause with the addition of this... then you would pretty much have exactly what i have.

:lol: nah, was working on my "own" Red theme. Started to become too much of a pain. So just using your theme now and will make changes to it. Want to completely finish everything outside of DATA.zip before i change that. Btw, you know you missed the "equalizer" screen? :wink: But I've been really busy to edit your theme or do anything else for that matter :mrgreen: .

Your theme looks 'reddy' great! haha

Is there any way you can give us (downloaders of your theme)the files for your theme and we add them to our own data.zip file?

I want to try your theme, but I don't want to lose my own customized data.zip.

Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant by the way your theme files could be downloaded?

It's been a long weekend with relatives....... i'm a little slow, sorry!

Thanks again for your red hot theme! :P

looks great, I need to the same with a green look to it, to match my instrument lighting.

As for you... i was thinking about a green, but there is little demand for it. and the pain that this takes to do... lol I will have to think about it or be persuaded. As far as i know, i will be working on a blue theme in the future.

to be honest with you my car use to have green instrument panels too, but i wanted a more sporty look so i when to the trouble of changing anything that glowed in my car red... and im happy with the results.

Your theme looks 'reddy' great! haha

Is there any way you can give us (downloaders of your theme)the files for your theme and we add them to our own data.zip file?

I want to try your theme, but I don't want to lose my own customized data.zip.

Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant by the way your theme files could be downloaded?

It's been a long weekend with relatives....... i'm a little slow, sorry!

Thanks again for your red hot theme! :P

See? for you guys that already know what your doing... i can just give you the bits and you put it into your own data.zip and i dont have to worry about you.

but for the noobs that want a simple c/p job... thats my problem, i gotta attend to the masses.

so let me ask you my man... DO YOU DEMAND PERFECTION?! TO THE EXTREMMME?

If you're asking me, I'm your woman and the answer is YES!

lol good! Cause perfection is all i aim for!!! Now thats exactly what I wanted to hear. And apologizes, didnt know you were a woman.

You want extremmme? you got extremmme! Pm me your e-mail and ill zip the files up.

As for the rest of you... get in line! (till i figure out what to do with the files)

looks great, I need to the same with a green look to it, to match my instrument lighting.

As for you... i was thinking about a green, but there is little demand for it. and the pain that this takes to do... lol I will have to think about it or be persuaded. As far as i know, i will be working on a blue theme in the future.

to be honest with you my car use to have green instrument panels too, but i wanted a more sporty look so i when to the trouble of changing anything that glowed in my car red... and im happy with the results.

Well I understand, green is the color of Kryptonite which everyone knows is Superman's weakness. I guess I will have to read up on how to do it myself. Shame pioneer could not include this, they let you customize the buttons but not the display.

Oh well, I will have to start reading up on this now.

Cheers,