AVIC411.com

TOTAL RED APPLE Navi menu + AV + GTI + CMH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the CMH version. I really don't want to screw this up. So my question is do I just switch CMH's data zip with the one provided on here then place the SD card back in and let it run?

pretty much yep... there is nothing different except the pictures that i put in. I used is his lastest version. just swap the data.zip

Superman, here is your red cmh theme. I didn't like all of the red, so I kept GUGA theme. I can read the song title a little better with the blue and white, also it is all american..lol

cmh, I turned off all of my POI, but I still see bunches of stuff. Check out pic. It made some difference compared to my first pic on your thread. Any thing I overlooked? Thanks.

Worked PERFECTLY with the CMH theme!! All red is perfect for my Audi. Anyone who has an Audi A6 knows that everything in that car is red so having a red theme sure helps make the unit look more like a factory unit! Thanks! I decided to just do the red cmh navigation theme because CMH's menu with the apple ipod and compass just looks too good to change.

warebey17- Ha, im glad you liked it, I was in such a rush to get it out that I i didnt even get to throw in the lastest arrows in my car yet. the yellow arrow on top has been fixed to the U-turns down look like and "H". im glad you liked it.

crilleym- Thanks for the pic, thats a nice picture and i gotta say, the thing looks great. i didnt think those reds would look that good with other schemes, but you put me at ease. and eh, if you dont dig the totally red look then thats cool, I still like the puffy buttons, makes the unit look more full and complete and it matches my car almost perfectly. lol i almost cant turn back to the factory look anymore because its just too busy and cluttered looking to the eyes (SD card and CD rom). The puffy buttons divides them up a little.

warebey17- Ha, im glad you liked it, I was in such a rush to get it out that I i didnt even get to throw in the lastest arrows in my car yet. the yellow arrow on top has been fixed to the U-turns down look like and "H". im glad you liked it.

crilleym- Thanks for the pic, thats a nice picture and i gotta say, the thing looks great. i didnt think those reds would look that good with other schemes, but you put me at ease. and eh, if you dont dig the totally red look then thats cool, I still like the puffy buttons, makes the unit look more full and complete and it matches my car almost perfectly. lol i almost cant turn back to the factory look anymore because its just too busy and cluttered looking to the eyes (SD card and CD rom). The puffy buttons divides them up a little.

ok,ok..I will try your red theme and your puffy buttons. If I don't like it, I will go back to guga...lol

hey super im trying to download your awesome red firework theme. is it restricted to just people you want to have it or everyone?

yes.. look at page one its all there and im using mediafire... its completely free no download limits, it is for the people. i support the people cause the people supports me

Wow do they look sweet. i wish you all were here with me right now. so we could get together and sing and have a coca cola.

Thanks so much Superman for this theme. My F90 looks so much better now. I had the D3 which gave you some options to change skin colors, so I was disappointed when I got the F90 and found out it didn't have those options. Thanks to all of you geniuses on this forum that help us enjoy these systems so much more! I know it has been said before, but I don't know why Pioneer doesn't try to hire some of you guys to design their stuff. Thanks again for your hard work.

Thanks so much Superman for this theme. My F90 looks so much better now. I had the D3 which gave you some options to change skin colors, so I was disappointed when I got the F90 and found out it didn't have those options. Thanks to all of you geniuses on this forum that help us enjoy these systems so much more! I know it has been said before, but I don't know why Pioneer doesn't try to hire some of you guys to design their stuff. Thanks again for your hard work.

hey no problem, I was disappointed too because the original skin was ugly, buttons were dugged in. I was so glad i was able to mess with this and now im completely happy with how my unit looks. it prefect to me now.

Now i just posted up a new pic... sampling CMH's latest mod. and i gotta tell you, it looks great. the red boxes will have a different look to them though when placed on a different background. my experience is that it looks best with regular pioneer red day or night red schemes.

ill be working on a blue one soon... my friend has a red interior car but wants a blue theme for some reason... difference of opinion. whatever floats his boat i guess =/

Hey superman! Do you think you could do a phase 2 for me in red but keep CMH's menu the same. I love the all red but all your phase 2 downloads change the menu and like I said in my earlier post I'm in love with the menu from CMH's All In One download.

One thing i can do is give my picture files to CMH.. since he is updating them faster then i can check it. but yeah i can do that.

right now, i gotta take his file out... people are saying its corrupted while others are using it okay. ill have to repost with his latest files or i just hand my stuff over to him.