AVIC411.com

wont go into testmode

I downloaded and added the testmode file and the mitacap file to my 2 gb sd card , when i put it in and turn the car on it comes up on the screen copying files ,when the progression bar gets to the end i click the x in the top right corner and the screen just freezes, Any suggestions ?

Thanks for any help

I'm trying to do the exact same thing and I'm also not sure what to do after the bar finishes loading up. I clicked the X in the top/right hand corner, and nothing.

If you are using the autozip from cmh, that is all you do. Take out the sd card, turn the switch off and turn the car back on without the sd card in it. If you are using any other mod, they are not auto zip, you have to manually do the mod your self. Read the threads thoughrolly.

If the X won't click, you need to calibrate your screen before trying Testmode. Hold down the Menu key for 5 seconds on a fully-booted unit to calibrate.

Once you can click the X, you will see a normal WinCE desktop and icons.

I still recommend using an auto-installer like mine. It's easy to make mistakes in testmode.