AVIC411.com

N-S-E-W's .zip based on Stanislavovich's file (updated 6-4)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering why this thread is only three people.

i admit im not one of the 125 or so downloaders but im watching this thread closely it would do wonders for me for tracking my work / personal miles on my truck.

I'm not posting since i have nothing to add or help with (most of the post you guys have had with code would have been enough for me to declare you witches for practicing magic and burned for all i know) but im a silent well semi silent stalker waiting to talk full advantage of your hard work. With that being said i have a great idea... if this mod works out (god i hope so) it would be sweet if some one made it work with cmh928 mod and have it click over to this mod when you click the sat signal strength button (since i and im sure most non-tech guys never use this button).

I never would have posted a request, but figured id put it up there since i was trying to let you know that the silent majority does track and care about what your downing, but have nothing to contribute and dont want to add to the over flow of random point less post (this one included) that just delay and frustrate the "3 people" that post on this thread. :mrgreen:

i admit im not one of the 125 or so downloaders but im watching this thread closely it would do wonders for me for tracking my work / personal miles on my truck.

I'm not posting since i have nothing to add or help with (most of the post you guys have had with code would have been enough for me to declare you witches for practicing magic and burned for all i know) but im a silent well semi silent stalker waiting to talk full advantage of your hard work. With that being said i have a great idea... if this mod works out (god i hope so) it would be sweet if some one made it work with cmh928 mod and have it click over to this mod when you click the sat signal strength button (since i and im sure most non-tech guys never use this button).

I never would have posted a request, but figured id put it up there since i was trying to let you know that the silent majority does track and care about what your downing, but have nothing to contribute and dont want to add to the over flow of random point less post (this one included) that just delay and frustrate the "3 people" that post on this thread. :mrgreen:

There's now been 186 downloads.

I just spent about 60 hours in the last week or so trying to improve on the trip computer. I'm no further along now than I was before those 60 or so hours. Talk about wasting time. sheesh. I'll give it a break for a week or two and try again.

There's now been 186 downloads.

I just spent about 60 hours in the last week or so trying to improve on the trip computer. I'm no further along now than I was before those 60 or so hours. Talk about wasting time. sheesh. I'll give it a break for a week or two and try again.

i know how it feels, i've pretty much had a week off, i'll get back to modding next week ,

damn, just found out that i have to manage 3 different versions of my version,

• 3 weeks later...
I'll test out first Yuris standalone, and then test yours out, I'll check the differences and make comments :lol:

I must say, your trip calc came along nicely, huge difference since we first talked about it a year ago. :wink:

Still can't get it to remember after a complete shutdown. It's fine in stand by mode when using the 500 as long as it's plugged in the house current before the battery dies. You can pretty much only use for one continuous trip though.