AVIC411.com

700BT NOT booting ... (Not even in testmode)

Hello,

I have 2.0 firmware in my 700BT with no mods.

I couple of days ago it just stopped working. It shows the splash screen on startup for about 5-10 sec and then goes off, even the lights on knob and button goes off.

After reading some possible solutions here I tried booting in testmode ... with no luck

It shows the splash screen and then shows "copying files" for 1-2 sec and then goes dead ....

Any help is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks a lot in advance ....

Hello,

I have 2.0 firmware in my 700BT with no mods.

I couple of days ago it just stopped working. It shows the splash screen on startup for about 5-10 sec and then goes off, even the lights on knob and button goes off.

After reading some possible solutions here I tried booting in testmode ... with no luck

It shows the splash screen and then shows "copying files" for 1-2 sec and then goes dead ....

Any help is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks a lot in advance ....

send it back to pioneer

Have you tried holding in the reset (you will need a pointy object i.e. a pen) and eject buttons for a five seconds, then releasing the reset button and hold eject for a few more seconds? That's the equivalent of a hard reboot. You should be able to get into testmode then.