AVIC411.com

Z3, Ipod touch, Audio Books?

Listen up. I don't see you lifting a finger to help anyone out. Most of the active users here will answer any questions that they may know the answers. WE DON"T KNOW EVERYTHING! There is not a single post that goes by that I will not respond, assuming that I know the answer. I think that maybe you should go find another forum if you are going to be a jerk about it.

If I knew the answers I would help. Had the z3 for a total of 1 week

And this had been on here for a couple days in another thread as well, with no answer, hell, not even a guess.

And the sad part was this was so very very simple.

There was just a lack of caring because it wasn't one of your cronies.

I am not usually a jerk, I am a member of a lot of forums, help others quite a bit. But when a post from one of the "good ole boys" gets a quick reply and something this simple goes for days, it is a little frustrating.

Sorry for the bitter taste my honesty left.

So if it was "so very simple" then why did you not post your findings for the benefit of others that also need the same answer in the future?

In general people here do not like a demanding tone, as if we owe you something because you need help. If no one answers your question here then it's pretty much "Oh well". We're not paid to help out, we do it because we enjoy it. Like garret said, if we do not have the answer we will not just "throw out a guess" simply to avoid possibly bricking another member's headunit or iPod/iPhone.

You get what you pay for, fella. Now move along to your billions of other forums you're part of, you've definitely outstayed your welcome at this one.