AVIC411.com

Where would TomTom maps go.

Sorry to ask the noob question. :roll:

So I "bought" the TomTom maps, and I placed them in sever "main directories" but it is still a no go. Anyone have any tips for getting them running?

If your putting them on the Avic unit it will never work, if your doing something else you are really going to have to be more specific, we are not mind readers..

leetcoder said just put it in the main directory. So I put it on the root of the SD card, AVIC flash drive, TomTom folder... Etc.

If you read the hacks, you will find out you can only run it off of the SD card along with the Leetlauncher. You can't install it on the unit.

leetcoder said just put it in the main directory. So I put it on the root of the SD card, AVIC flash drive, TomTom folder... Etc.

Really, right from the first page post, item 4

4.) TomTom 7.91: You need to get the new v7 or v8 Maps and put it onto the root of the SD Card (again I will not provide the map)*

There is a folder called TOM TOM on the SD card once you unzip LeetLauncher to the SD card, maps go in there. Nothing gets installed at all to the Avic flash drive. That is not even in the instructions.