AVIC411.com

Antenna Splitter?

I need to pick up a Toyota 4Runner antenna splitter - female to 2x males. Anyone got any idea where I could find one as none of my local RadioShacks seem to stock them. Can anyone suggest possible online retailers?

I am looking to re-enable FM and AM tuner in my AVIC-F90BT, as I don't think my HD Radio (with an amplified Antenna) performs well for AM and non HD Radio stations.

Search for Best Kits BAAY2M... That's the one I had in my RAV4. I think I picked mine up off ebay for about 3 bucks.

Right now I'm using a home-made splitter to utilize my HD radio as well as the MSN Direct option, since that requires the FM antenna plugged into the deck. Works well. :)

ah maybe thats why my msn direct isnt working... I just plugged in my HD radio...

Yeah, that'll be it. The MSN Direct tuner requires the FM antenna be plugged directly into the deck. It works just fine with a splitter though. :) I'm in Chicago and have both good HD reception and working MSN Direct. :D

• 1 month later...

Check the link below:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_12040UV44/Metra-Antenna-Y-adapter.html?search=y+antenna&tp=3351

I havent subscribed to MSNdirect, but i noticed my 3 month trial was cut short when i installed the HD tuner last year. I figured what it was, just havent had a reason to do something about it. I felt the MSN thing misled me a few times; non-existant gas stations, and bad traffic detours (it kept trying to put me on a road that was closed for construction and displayed as such on the nav, also sent me in circles to avoid traffic), weather never seemed to show up for many areas (live in LINY).