AVIC411.com

Finally got rid of my AVIC F500BT..got a GARMIN

Well, after having it for 7 months, both my wife and I got sick and tired of the battery life, the delayed touch screen, and the slow computer processing when playing movies via SD card. Although the aesthetics look fantastic, but the userability just sucked. I do regret purchasing this item for the MSRP of 400+. I managed to resell it for half that much. Went ahead and purchased the new GARMIN NUVI 885T. It has everything that Pioneer has plus FM transmitter, and allows you to use MSN direct w/o utilizing the wire harness that the AVIC came with. The only downfall is that it has a smaller screen.

From a quick search online looks like it does have the standard headphone audio out jack, but does not say anything about iPod connectivity or back up camera, I'm guessing it does not have those?

Just curious what you paid for the Garmin, I recently bought the F500BT so I paid a lot less for it than you did, but considering maybe the Garmin for the wife's car since hers does not have the headphone jack in.