AVIC411.com

thinking of selling f90bt......honest price suggestions

just figuring i would ask the board full of experts on the topic of avics........had the f90bt installed for about 2 mos works flawlessly and i really do enjoy it, but times are tough and can see myself parting with it to get some extra cash. whats a good asking price for a mint f90bt also comes with a 3 year square trade warranty? any opinions are valued in here :D

thanks

ryan

how about for a f700bt that's been used for 7months with 2 year extended warranty?

Im about to buy one pretty soon brand new for $350. Since their now discontinued due to the new X series avic's coming out, their pretty cheap. Probably looking at like $300 for your used maybe $250. I've seen someone sell a used one for $250 used for bout 5 months 2.0 comes with everything.

how about for a f700bt that's been used for 7months with 2 year extended warranty?

Im about to buy one pretty soon brand new for $350. Since their now discontinued due to the new X series avic's coming out, their pretty cheap. Probably looking at like $300 for your used maybe $250. I've seen someone sell a used one for $250 used for bout 5 months 2.0 comes with everything.

well that kinda sucks, i'm kinda trying to get some exta cash right now and my f700 is what i always think of disposing first,

I thrird that...

I've been watching the F900 and F90 and have seen used units going for as much as $600 and as little as $480. Sounds like someone is trying to make an offer for a pretty low price.

List it on eBay and you'll see, it probably will sell for a price that you were not expecting.

And ohh, by the way, I just had a rep at Al & Ed's tell me that the F900 is pretty much the same thing as the new X series minus the software; once the software is released, there will be little to no difference. Pioneer had to change the name due to negative feelings regarding the F series.

Well I guess i'm getting a pretty good price. About to pull the trigger on a used 900bt $450 US shipped to me in Canada, and it comes with the steering wheel controls. Sonixelectronics has the 700bt for $430 new I believe it is, open box was $350.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my refurbished F90BT for about $490 shipped from the buy.com marketplace (link: http://www.buy.com/listing/sellerlistings.asp?sku=210800575&buy=1). The vendor is hifiaudioonline.

It actually shipped from Sound Of Tri-State, in Delaware, which is coincidentally only 15 minutes from me. Maybe give them a call if you're in the area, and save on shipping ($12).