AVIC411.com

Reverse Camera....

Hi,

Does anybody know of a hack that would reverse the image displayed on my rear camera? Ive tried searching for it throughout the forums but i cant find what im looking for.

Everything that is displayed on my rear camera is basically in reverse, so something on the left side shows on the right side of the screen, and vice versa.

Also there arent any original stock options to fix the problem (there is just camera on/off and polarity).

Are there any hacks or mods or something to flip the image around? Its a big problem for me and it sorta defeats the purpose of having vision behind your car if you have to judge whats on the screen and flip it around in your head to know what's behind you.

Thanks alot guys

Thanks for your input but the polarity setting only has 2 options: Battery or GNP

It's on battery at the moment and that is the correct setting im assuming, because when i put it on GNP, the rear camera would show up on my screen when i put the car into any gear EXCEPT reverse, whereas Battery doesn't do that.

Any other ideas? ANYTHING to flip this image around??

Thanks in advance everyone

I love this forum

Sorry i can't find a better link of the camera ive got.

I bought all my sound system from a wholesaler over here in Sydney and so all i can do is type in the model number of the camera i have and this is the only link i found:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CL-CMOS-333-Butt ... dZViewItem

At the moment its ridiculous because if anything, my camera will cause more accidents at the back rather than prevent them. Everything is the wrong way around (reverse) :(

Please help

thanks heaps