AVIC411.com

Firmware 3.002: Video !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are dong it again :twisted:

2008.10 Maps?

We are Juli 2009 and I have seen 2009.02 Maps already 2 month ago. I'm happy to pay for an update if it is really up to date.

I appreciate they have to do some more testing and developing, but wrapping it up with newest maps a coupple of days before they ship it shouldn't be too difficult.

Jörg

2008.10 Maps?

We are Juli 2009 and I have seen 2009.02 Maps already 2 month ago. I'm happy to pay for an update if it is really up to date.

I appreciate they have to do some more testing and developing, but wrapping it up with newest maps a coupple of days before they ship it shouldn't be too difficult.

Jörg

I zoomed in to show you the maps are labelled 090428, that means : 28th April 2009.

2008.10 Maps?

Jörg

I zoomed in to show you the maps are labelled 090428, that means : 28th April 2009.

Just cheking my latest TeleAtlas iGo map of France and i saw this: France8TA_2009.02.1_090429 :wink:

IAF - if possible, could you please check on the issue with a call coming in while listening to a CD? That will be the key feature for me going to 3.0. If it either pauses automatically or at least gives you the option to do so, I won't hesitate to upgrade. Thanks!

IAF - if possible, could you please check on the issue with a call coming in while listening to a CD? That will be the key feature for me going to 3.0. If it either pauses automatically or at least gives you the option to do so, I won't hesitate to upgrade. Thanks!

I'll try it this week.

But I can already tell you that when giving Navigation guidance, the MP3 isn't paused, just muted... so i could GUESS that itt does mute also for incoming calls...

2008.10 Maps?

Jörg

Looks like they're 4/28/09 maps. Look in the brackets.