AVIC411.com

I wanted to set up this post just for people who want to contribute to ill.die.trying by paypal. Unfortunately he is going through some tough times and is even debating selling his unit to make ends meet. He is one of the main skin modifiers that have made our avic units awesome and functional. He's spent countless hours working on modifying our skin and now's our chance to repay him for that as well as keep him in the game to continue to make great things happen for our units. If your interested please send any kind of payment to juliusniiya@yahoo.com. If we all chip in even alittle amount of money it will add up and hopefullt get him out of his jam.

Again if interested send payment to: juliusniiya@yahoo.com

Thanks Everyone!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT i would happily and graciously help you out, but seeing how I am a 17 year old without a job that relies on my parents for gas money[i know i know, im lazy] i have no money to transfer to you. I hope that one day, whenever i have my own job that i can make it up to you. Everytime i need something answered, i always look through the posts and your post usually helps me figure out whats wrong, so THANKS A LOT!

Guys lets also remember that IDT is in Canada so make sure the amount you decide to send is in CAD. It will actually cost you less. So if your going to send say 50 dollars, select to send that amount in CAD. It will cost your around 45 or so dollars.

IDT i would happily and graciously help you out, but seeing how I am a 17 year old without a job that relies on my parents for gas money[i know i know, im lazy] i have no money to transfer to you. I hope that one day, whenever i have my own job that i can make it up to you. Everytime i need something answered, i always look through the posts and your post usually helps me figure out whats wrong, so THANKS A LOT!

no problem bro, glad to be of help