AVIC411.com

ok I got the CMH "unzip to sd card" file ... BUT...

those who dl it.. do so at your own risk... it is working on mine..and 100s of others, and its flawless.. if you fubar your unit by installing it.. then it sucks to be you... too bad, so sad and cry me a river... you did it wrong and and should have let a 7 year old do it instead cuse he would have done it right its people like you who made CMH go away... dont ask any questions cuse I wont answer them... just unzip the 2 files(mitcap and testmode) to your formated sd card and turn on the key.. and let it load... takes around 2-5 mins

UnzipToSDCard.7z

dont worry... this is the EXACT file that I dled from the FTP when it was up.. and it is what I am using and not modified in any way,... get it while you can

FYI.. this will not work if you updated to 2.006 as it requies TestMode 2.3. You can do by replacing the TestMode in the zip file with 2.3 but you will have to copy the files manually.

So you successfully used cmh mod with 2.006 update? My unit works good the way it is, cmh mod and 2.00, so I am kind of reluctant to try it.

just to let everyone know.. I DON'T HAVE THE NEW UPDATE... I don't need it.. my avic works just fine as it is....(except for the ipod cable...) now if you guys go messin with the testmode that is on this file.... and you fuck something up.... well its your problem.,,, why you guys always try to make things so difficult.....lol

just to let everyone know.. I DON'T HAVE THE NEW UPDATE... I don't need it.. my avic works just fine as it is....(except for the ipod cable...) now if you guys go messin with the testmode that is on this file.... and you fuck something up.... well its your problem.,,, why you guys always try to make things so difficult.....lol

Why don't you try being a little bit more nicer, instead of yelling at people. People like you make other ones go away.

no Im just tired of all the spoon feeding here....and its people who dont read and then fuck up the avic and then blame the modder for the fuckup.. THATS what make the modders leave, CMH had the best file on here and now we will probably never see a file like his again, I HOPE the newbs who dont read and ask stupid questions do leave.. it will make it a better place here where the modders can just mod away and not be blamed for fubar-ing others AVICS.... and if you want.. I can remove the file so no one can get it again....

i very much understand your point. but i dont agree with you on cmh as being the best. idt is as good. but all the main modders on here are awesome. and i am one of those spoon fed moddies you speak of. sorry we r so dumb but this shit is hard. keep modding!!!!!!1

i dont mod.... I dont know how... but i know how to read and folow instruction... IDT is good too, used his file also, so is mavickster, lobelsteve, and a few more that I have tried,,and cant remeber, but CMH made his so you can just pop it on a sd card, put the sd card in a OFF avic and then turn on the key.... and voila... done... thats it!! and that is why I say he is the best.....

i dont mod.... I dont know how... but i know how to read and folow instruction... IDT is good too, used his file also, so is mavickster, lobelsteve, and a few more that I have tried,,and cant remeber, but CMH made his so you can just pop it on a sd card, put the sd card in a OFF avic and then turn on the key.... and voila... done... thats it!! and that is why I say he is the best.....

I know I tried to explain it to basstoy a few times. Either I'm a bad explainer or he's a bad learner. It's nothing like satellite hacking, is it basstoy?

One thing I didn't retort to was calling him stupid for not reading. There are plenty of people here that demand. You guys don't realize all this modding takes time. Those who shared are under appreciated here until they leave of course.

• 4 weeks later...