AVIC411.com

IT WORKS!!! F700bt Boot Issues GONE!!! CHECK IT OUT!

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I FINALLY got EVERYTHING working again With the new update from Pioneers Website!!! The unit seems to be working MUCH better than it ever did and I am very pleased with the results! :D:D:D

** THIS SHOULD FIX AVIC's that had issues with the 2.0 software AS WELL as AVIC's with the 2.006 Software that might have crashed after the installation. It ALSO WILL INSTALL THE TTS UPDATE!! **

This is what i did... I Downloaded the Newest update from here...

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... e+Download

** I also printed the instructions to have them with me in my Jeep (VERY HELPFUL!) **

I downloaded the Newest version of the Test Mode Files from here...

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25329

** I put these files on my SD card after I performed a "Quick Format" in Windows with the FAT32 filesystem **

Then I followed these instructions using the Newest update I got from Pioneer Website...

viewtopic.php?p=135213

**NOTE it is VERY VERY helpful to have 2-2GB SD cards... When you have to erase, copy, erase copy it becomes very time consuming... BE PREPARED to spend AT LEAST 45 MINUTES just with the copying/erasing found in the instructions... You need to Copy and Erase a total of 4 times, 2 on the AVIC and 2 on the PC with files for the AVIC and each one takes about 10-12 minutes... This DOES NOT include the time it takes to install the NEW UPDATE ON THE AVIC ITSELF from Pioneer!

It took me most of last night and today to figure this out and get everything back up and running... it was a lot of trial and error! PLEASE PM me if you have any questions as I would like to share my success with everyone else who maybe having this problem.

Jonathan

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I FINALLY got EVERYTHING working again With the new update from Pioneers Website!!! The unit seems to be working MUCH better than it ever did and I am very pleased with the results! :D:D:D

** THIS SHOULD FIX AVIC's that had issues with the 2.0 software AS WELL as AVIC's with the 2.006 Software that might have crashed after the installation. It ALSO WILL INSTALL THE TTS UPDATE!! **

This is what i did... I Downloaded the Newest update from here...

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... e+Download

** I also printed the instructions to have them with me in my Jeep (VERY HELPFUL!) **

I downloaded the Newest version of the Test Mode Files from here...

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25329

** I put these files on my SD card after I performed a "Quick Format" in Windows with the FAT32 filesystem **

Then I followed these instructions using the Newest update I got from Pioneer Website...

viewtopic.php?p=135213

**NOTE it is VERY VERY helpful to have 2-2GB SD cards... When you have to erase, copy, erase copy it becomes very time consuming... BE PREPARED to spend AT LEAST 45 MINUTES just with the copying/erasing found in the instructions... You need to Copy and Erase a total of 4 times, 2 on the AVIC and 2 on the PC with files for the AVIC and each one takes about 10-12 minutes... This DOES NOT include the time it takes to install the NEW UPDATE ON THE AVIC ITSELF from Pioneer!

It took me most of last night and today to figure this out and get everything back up and running... it was a lot of trial and error! PLEASE PM me if you have any questions as I would like to share my success with everyone else who maybe having this problem.

Jonathan

My update failed when it was copying files to the unit. I now can't get into testmode...and the unit just reboots.

How did you get yours to work?